Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Everlasting


The warm breeze blows and dries the tears on my face,
Why I keep asking myself ........ Why?
As I swallow another sob, at times it feels as if my heart will break into pieces
Tiny little bits that will fly away in the wind.
I long for sunshine,
A smile,
Something to hold on too
Hope.............
As the days turn into weeks, months and years,
The hope is fading.....
I feel all is lost.

A little over a year ago....
My dear sweet Margaret.
My rah rah friend.
The one person besides my grandmother.....
You could explain all of this to me.
You could show me the silver lining
In all my clouds.
How I miss you!

Tomorrow will be another day,
I will survive, I will cope.
My heart will not break into
Tiny little pieces
And fly away in the breeze.

I long to set thing straight,
Make things right!
Alas....... this is not my sin.
The broken heart is mine
The pain is mine.

As I travel down this road called life,
I see more and learn more....
Some with pain and heartbreak.
Some with great happiness and joy!
All with everlasing love.
Soon we will travel down another road.
We will say goodbye.
Trade this pain in for another look at life.
Joy ...........
Peace..........
Hope...............
Love ...............everlasing.

No comments: