Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Woof woof! Merry Christmas! Mom has been busy so I thought I would write the Christmas letter this year. I am the newest member of the Lawless family. I am Stuie, Jasmine's peanut detector service dog. I am trained to sniff out eleven of my girl's allergerins. I sit and point to tell my girl what is safe and what isn't.
Dad had surgery on his shoulder before I came here. Mom says he was off work for six months. All I know is it was fun with dad at home all day. Dad spent a lot of time in the garage rebuilding a cabinet. Mom has pictures of Dad working in the garage with his sling.
My boy and girl are seniors this year! I will go to college with my girl next year. I go everywhere with my girl. Both my girl and boy have different options for next year. They will figure it all out next month. My girl keeps busy writing for two newspapers, working with her jewerly business and school. My boy is always on his computer. That kid is a whiz!
My new family and I have been busy! We have had tv interviews, newpaper interviews....... it is a lot for my girl to take in. She still gets nervous around people. I am working with her to show her that with me, she is safe.
Mom has been busy keeping up with everyone. She started a family blog last winter. She is playing with digital scrapbooking programs. You should see the kids' senior pictures!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May God hold you in the palm of His hand, until we met again.....

Professor Stuie

2 comments:

Leasmom said...

Merry xmas!

Connie Lawless said...

Merry Christmas Patrice! Keep your chicken warm okay? I hope you and Leah have a wonderful day!!!!!!!