Sunday, May 18, 2008

Update on us. Gregg is having surgery on Thursday. It is same day surgery in NP. We will be home Thursday night. We don't know the time of the surgery until later this week.

We had a great weekend. We wanted to do something since who knows if or when Gregg will feel up to doing fun things. After Gregg and I went to city wide yard sales, we got the kids and drove to Overton. There is a neat 'junk' store there. If anyone collects depression glass, you need to go to this store! Then we went to NP to hit Goodwill. The van was packed when we got home. If fact Jeremiah's computer desk is still in the van.

Gregg and I are trying to do as much as we can around the house before he has surgery. Due to my health problems I haven't taken care of the yard in eight years. The kids will help so it will be okay. I have been able to do more this year than I have in a long time. I have learned when the headaches hit, that means I have to slow down and rest.

No comments: