Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Update on everything. We are planning a concert in MC, with a dessert, coffee and smoothie bar. That is the idea for now. If you have any ideas or want to help in any way please contact me!

Update on the dog, this is from the trainer:

"I think we have just the dog for you. My assistant and I were talking this afternoon. We have a spoodle named Stuart ( aka Stuie). He's a springer spaniel and poodle mix. He has the poodle hair, so he doesn't shed, but the rust colored spots of the springer. He has the drive and intelligence to handle a large number of different nuts. He is a medium sized dog and is quite wonderful. He is nearly finished. We are working on his public access skills now. Let me know if he sounds right for you. "

Of course Jasmine would like to see a picture!

No comments: