Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stuie will be on Good Morning America Aug 5, 6 or 7th. That is as close as Sharon, the owner of Southern Star Ranch knows. We are getting very excited about Stuie coming home. Aug 10! I wonder if I should have a party before Sharon and Leslie leave? Who wants to come?

Newspaper reporters are wanting to interview Sharon, Leslie, Stuie and Jasmine. Gregg was asked today if Good Morning America would come to town and interview us. I don't have a clue.

I had another interview last night with the NP Bullentin. The article should be in the McCook paper this week, I think.

Gregg had a great check up. He doesn't need to wear the sling 24x7. He does need to wear the sling if he is around people who could touch his arm. The doctor also released Gregg so he can have a massage. The doctor forgot I was a MT. Gregg should have been recieving massages for the last month. Guess it is a good thing I have been cleaning and organizing the basement. My massage/sewing room was a mess.

No comments: